Over the past two months, Our Power has been releasing several short clips in a 5-part video series that aims to introduce the renewable energy transition to Canadians, in an effort to help people discover the importance of learning about their energy systems, improve their energy consumption habits, and become a part of the renewable energy movement.
Why are we doing this? We want to engage Canadians in a dialogue on generating cleaner energy, leveraging the power of community energy, and ultimately, taking stronger climate action. We also want you to get excited about the nationwide shift to a greener energy system that will lead to a more sustainable economy for our country.
Watch the full video below to learn more about what the clean energy shift is all about!
Let’s spread the word about renewable energy and community power! Share this video with your networks:
Watch the introduction to this video here:
If you missed the previous articles published in our video blog series, you can read them all here:
- Working With the Planet – A Better Way to Generate Electricity
- System Shift in Knowledge & Technology towards 100% Renewable Energy
- Paving the Way with Clean Energy Innovations
- Renewable Energy – Good for People, Planet, and the Economy
- How You Can Take Action to Help the Planet